As Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on gratitude, The Argus Observer reached out to readers to see what they were most grateful for. Following are some of our favorite responses.
- Kirstie McPherson, of Weiser: My husband, my son and our unborn baby girl. Its been a very rocky year and pregnancy but I am still staying strong because I’ve got these 3 in my life. <3
- Kristy Rodriguez, of Ontario: I am thankful for the love and support of my family and friends. I am also thankful for this community we live in. I am also blessed and thankful to be of service to this community.
- Chelsea Skeen, of Ontario: I am thankful for my family and all the support and hard work that everyone has put forth to make my dream business a reality this year! I can’t wait to open my cookie shop In December and be able to “cookie” the town and surrounding communities!
- Tamie Capron, of Ontario, I am thankful to my amazing husband that works so hard for us and our community. I am able to stay home to take care of our daughter and my sister.
- Rebecca Castillo, of Ontario: I am thankful for my family, and my job.
- Hannah Roy-Perry: My amazing job (shout-out to Lifeways), friends, family and life.
- The staff at The Argus Observer, of the Western Treasure Valley: We are thankful to all of our supporters, from our readers to our advertisers.