Rep. Greg Smith, R-District 57, was elected to his 11th term in November, and is strongly supported by Oregon Right to Life, Oregon Cattlemen’s Association, the National Rifle Association, Oregon Farm Bureau, AG-PAC, Oregon Gun Owners and the Oregon Dairy Farmers Association.
A list follows of Smith’s 2021 committee assignments.
• Joint Ways and Means Committee, Co Vice-Chair
• Joint Ways and Means Sub-Committee on General Government, Co-Chair
• Joint Ways and Means Sub-Committee on Capital Construction
• House Committee on Revenue
• Joint Legislative Audits Committee
• Joint Committee on the Interstate 5 Bridge
• Legislative Administration Committee
• Emergency Board
“I look forward to working with Rep. Mark Owens, R-District 60, as we advocate for the conservative values of citizens and business owners throughout Eastern Oregon,” said Smith.