Under the City of Payette’s franchise agreement with waste collection services firm Hardin Sanitation, the city keeps 12 percent of the fees paid by customers who are charged for waste collection in their city utility bill. The city remits the rest (88 percent) to the franchisee, City Clerk Mary Cordova explained.

Residential service is currently priced at $11.24 per month (for once-per-week pick-up) plus $2.35 per month for the can rental. For a second residential can, the customer would be billed directly by Hardin. The second can price is $7.05, billed quarterly.

Commercial container service is also available. Container sizes ranging from 1 cubic yard to 3 cubic yards.

0
0
0
0
0

Recommended for you

Load comments